Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Skype on Dopod 838 Pro


Skype on Dopod 838 Pro
Originally uploaded by docfiles.

Skype for pocket pc is working very well on my Dopod 838 Pro. The call quality through wifi is pretty good. I am waiting for my Celcom 3G flatrate package to be activated so I can try it over HSPDA. I am also impressed with the animated chat icons which are the best I have seen in a pocket pc chat program. Best of all it is free.

You can download Skype for Mobiles here :

http://www.skype.com/download/skype/mobile/

5 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Skype on my dopod 838pro logs me in but when calling a test call, no prgress but it logs me out very soon. Please help?

 
At 5:48 PM, Blogger Doc said...

Hi my Skype works quite well so far. What I suggest is that you uninstall your Skype and download the latest version here :

http://www.skype.com/download/skype/mobile/

 
At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doc, I would appreciate if you could tell me if we can do Skype video call with the 838Pro?

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Doc said...

drwu at the moment I think Skype can only do voice calls on the Dopod 838 pro or any mobile gadget.

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deng! Too bad. Otherwise would be nice to talk to my dotter and able to SEE her at the same time.

Thanks, doc! :-))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites