Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Chinese New Year Theme

Just made a liondance theme for my pocket pc. Thought I'd share them with you. There are a few more in this thread.

Download Liondance Theme

...add some Good Luck to your PDA! Just unzip and copy the .tsk file into your PPC My Documents folder. Enjoy!




















Download Prosperity Theme


























  • BlissSpeed Download




  • Winter Download




  • Mountain White Download








  • I've made a series of Beach based Pocket PC themes that work well in Landscape and Portrait mode. Most themes look funny in portrait mode on my MPX so I decided to make my own. You can download the set from the link below.

    Doc's Beach Themes Download

    4 Comments:

    At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    great theme doc!
    recently i've tried to upgrade my xda2 ROM to WM2003SE, ehm..some of the programs not funtioning well such as Monster Chinese...maybe i need to flash back my previous ROM.

     
    At 12:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

    such a great and nice wallpaper...

     
    At 6:23 PM, Blogger The Yongs said...

    Nice wallpaper. I'm using the second one and it looks great on my PDA. BTW, wud u know how to insert an mp3 into a blog?

     
    At 6:30 PM, Blogger Doc said...

    That would be something like a podcast...Penang Podcast would be the expert.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Powered by Blogger

    Health Blog Top Sites