Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Congratulations to the Biggest Loser Asia Winners!

Wow I am amazed how much weight these guys have lost. King David from Indonesia went from 159kg to 70kg. He was fat before but now he looks cadaveric! Well done Carlos, he really looks good going from about 120kg to 80kg. Gary from Thailand also has done an amazing job. Hats off to them.
I really want to lose weight like these guys and I should audition for the next season! But looking at what they've done I think the keys to weight loss were :

  • Determination and Motivation (like USD100,000!)
  • Weight loss = Calories in <>
  • No medications needed
  • Change in lifestyle-means don't eat what you are eating now and don't do what you are doing now
  • Personal trainer to kick my butt
Seeing them being able to do it leaves me with no excuses.

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger keekuang.hum said...

Hahaha....ready to sacrifice all the yummy beef noodles, wantan mees, prawn mees, delicious intestines etc etc? Mind over stomach... (",)

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger See Teck said...

Hey, this is my dream! Maybe they should organise the 'Biggest Dreamer' show!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites