Sunday, October 17, 2010

Consuming Data on the IPad





It's been about 2 months since I got the iPad. It seems to have taken over most of the Internet browsing time at home. Having a tablet style touch interface really is nice to use around the house.


Even in the bathroom catching up on the news while brushing my teeth is no hassle. It's about as close to a computer built into bathroom mirror that I will get.
The main drawbacks is the lack of a camera and FaceTime, plus the limited data capacity and USB ports. However those are the things my netbook is used for.
Reading medical articles and journals on the iPad feels more natural than on a laptop. But really I don't spend all my time reading journals. YouTube and video work well over the iPad and the battery life really makes it portable.
I am still waiting for a competitor for the iPad but so far it's all vapourware.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites