Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dopod C500 Review


Boysbytes at Mypdacafe has written a good review on the new Dopod C500 Smartphone. It's really small and has a inbuilt sliding keyboard. A good device to consider.

Dopod C500 Review

"The battery life of the dopod C500 is pretty good. I use it primarily as a mobile phone and it lasted me 2 days, and is still going strong. The official benchmark is 175 hours standby time, 7.3 hours talk time.

What do I think of the dopod C500? I like its good looks and I love the size. It's hard to believe there's a QWERTY keyboard ready to spring out when you need it. Too bad there's no 3G connectivity, but not everyone has 3G. At least it still has EDGE support. Great screen, good battery life, good build quality. My dislikes? The numeric keypad is a little small for me, no macro function for the digital camera and the strange location (for right handers) of the shutter button. Oh, and the chrome accent around the numeric keypad is a fingerprint magnet."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites