Thursday, November 30, 2006

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Sometimes I get depressed with all the bad news etc etc, so I like to read the funnies! Here's one to cheer you up!

Source :Doctorjokes

Jon’s working at the lumberyard, pushing a tree through the buzz saw, and accidentally shears off all ten of his fingers. He goes to the emergency room.
The doctor says, "Yuck! Well, give me the fingers, and I’ll see what I can do."

Jon says, "I haven’t got the fingers."

The doctor says, "What do you mean, you haven’t got the fingers? It’s 1999. We’ve got microsurgery and all kinds of incredible techniques. I could have put them back on and made you like new. Why didn’t you bring the fingers?"

Jon says, "Well, Doc, I couldn’t pick ’em up."

Another one...

A young woman went to her doctor complaining of pain.
"Where are you hurting?" asked the doctor.
"You have to help me. I hurt all over", said the woman.
"What do you mean, all over?" asked the doctor. "Be a little more specific."

The woman touched her right knee with her index finger and yelled, "Ow, that hurts." Then she touched her left cheek and again yelled, "Ouch! That hurts, too." Then she touched her right earlobe, "Ow, even THAT hurts", she cried.

The doctor checked her thoughtfully for a moment and told her his diagnosis. "You have a broken finger."

1 Comments:

At 11:11 AM, Blogger Las montañas said...

hahaha! something to light up the day. came here searching for PDA phones.. dopod 810

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites