Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Spyware, adware, viruses...


Spyware, adware, viruses...
Originally uploaded by doctorchan.
Besides being a doctor, I am also a full tme 24 hour tech support for my mum. Her computer was freezing a lot ad I reinstalled windows xp for her. The I connected once to the net to download some antispyware programs. Almost at once my browser was hijacked by some pop up adds. Then it even blocked the download of Adaware and the Google pack. Amazing! Now I have to get rid off all those pests which are even refusing to be removed in safe mode. What a nightmare!

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger TriStupe said...

don't forget to try spybot: search and destroy.
i't s freeware. does wonderfully for the PC what ad-aware can't.

also worth checking out is AVG antivirus and also avira antivir (http://www.free-av.com/)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites