Friday, October 07, 2005

MPX sent back for warranty claim

Sadly my MPX developed the flickerin screen disease again..the second time. Apparently the double hinge tends to mess up the display ribbon...not good Moto! I actually wrote a complain letter to Moto to escalate my problem. My 10 month MPX is a great tool, but so far :
1. 5 months :Cracked hinge - without me dropping it at all
- not covered by MOTO-your own wear and tear
2. 7 months : flickering screen when in landscape mode
- sent in for warranty...fixed within 3 days. But noted a scratch on the keyboard faceplate.
3. Sent in for replacement of faceplate for free since they caused it, but they didin't change the cracked hinge
4. 10 months : Flickering screen in portrait mode
My worry is that once the warranty is over I will have to foot the bill...so I am seriously getting Moto to escalate my complaint. Hopefully to exchange it for another MPX or a similar model (?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites