Friday, September 30, 2005

Battlestar Galactica MiniSeries


I just watched 2 seasons of the new Battlestar Galactica Miniseries in the past 3 days...all I can say is AWESOME! I've been rather sad lately with no good Sci Fi movies or sitcoms to watch. Star Trek is gone, I don't have Astro. I used to love the old Battlestar Galactica series, but this new re-imagining just blows it away. The graphics are great, but the real strength are the characters. I love Adama and his raspy voice..what a great leader! Also Starbucks character is deep (She's a Girl now)Baltar sees a sexy cylon everywhere he goes, a real good visual,auditory and tactile hallucination...no wonder he betrayed the humans...because I'd go mad too! OK and yes the Cylons are sexy...wonder how they did it. OK catch the series if you can, you can buy season one and *cough* download *cough* bittorrent *cough* season 2...It's the best scifi series I've ever seen!

3 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Palmdoc said...

I highly recommend Stargate Atlantis if you are into SciFi.
I rate it higher than BSG....

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger Doc said...

OK Palmdoc I'll check it out! Thanks!

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Alex Brannon said...

BSG is the best show on TV ever

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites