Friday, May 04, 2007

Just saw Spiderman 3


OK I was a bit crazy and went to see Spidey 3 at 12 midnight last night. Still I didn't fall asleep as it was action most of the way and hey...it's spiderman!
The story is a bit compartmentalised once I think about it. It's about:

1. Peter + Mary Jane
2. Spidey and Harry, son of Goblin
3. Spidey and the Sandman
4. Spidey and Venom
5. Spidey + Harry + Sandman + Venom at the end.

You know what bothers me the most...not the shallow story or convenient meteorite shower...it's Mary Jane. I mean is it only me that thinks Kirsten Dunst makes a terrible Mary Jane? She seems too old and chipmunk cheeked to be. Most of the time she looked terrible, even Gwen looked better most of the time...and even Peter's cachexic neighbour looked better...
Anyway Venom was nice, but there was too little of him.
Spiderman 3 should have been just about Venom, but most of the villians were too easy to beat. Anyway still worth watching at the cinema, just to see ol'webhead spin his stuff and get clobbered. 'Nuff said...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites