Saturday, November 11, 2006

Amazing Race Asia...err oops..Maxim!

maxim-november.jpg

Yes I enjoy watching The Amazing Race and now the new Amazing Race Asia. Aubrey and Jaq are the team from the Phillipines and definitely the sexiest team! Anyway they are of course intelligent and tough, but for all those shallow guys out there, they are featured in the November edition of Maxim. Hope they don't get eliminated too soon. Anyway I am glad the Indonesian brothers made it first in the opening episode...brains over yummyness anytime!

2 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic ! ;-)prztdnwd

 
At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks brudder for the pic, it brighten my dull days in the clinic; I oso want to join the race, got vacancy or not? I don't mind getting a locum to cover me if got chosen he he...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites