Thursday, May 18, 2006

Home made SK-II Whitening Cream

I was visiting my friend's new blog at seteck.blogspot.com and found this great picture with our very own local bedak sejuk SK-II.
"Homemade 'SK-II' whitening cream is available only in my hometown in Bidor, Perak. Specially made by my mom and had been tested by all generations of the Chong family."

Indeed bedak sejuk is a panacea for all kinds of skin problems from chicken pox,acne to shingles. And indeed it is made from rice too...so it probably does have some SK-II.

2 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger iml said...

what a small world. Seteck and I are college mate in KTAR!!!

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger TriStupe said...

doc...those are not SKII...but SKI

SKII used the same formula but they managed to remove the *whiteness* .... ;-)

KTAR? gosh..i'm from thre too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites