Thursday, September 29, 2005

KVPUG dies...


Sad news that one of our original and best Palm OS User Site has ceased functionality. Actually I don't know what the heck ceased functionality is, but I know it's dead. Any interest group depends on it's members to give it life and to contribute more to the group. But sadly this seems to be the trend for PUGS. Firstly I noticed Palminfocenter is not as active anymore. 1SRC, the former Sony Clie fanbase is all but dead...it's a sad thing. Anyway (shameless plug) I am glad MyPDACAFE is still going strong in Malaysia. Anyway Adios KYPUG...may you rise again someday!

1 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there...Im Rishy from what used to be the KVPUG forums. Just wanted to let you know that I am trying to revive it. Not as KVPUG(as I dont own that name) but as completely new forum under new management ie. me :) the new site will www.pdabeans.com and should be up and running sometime around Wednesday. I already have the support of some of the old time members, and hope to see you there too !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites