Monday, August 08, 2011

My Iphone to Android experience: Day 1

I finally caved and decided to try out the Samsung Galaxy 2s. I guess I could call myself an android virgin struggling with swype and those little squiggles you have to use when making double letters.
I must admit I am feeling uncomfortable with it at the moment. Almost having a Palm to Pocket PC moment.
My main reasons for trying Android although I am ballot with my iphone 4 was just to try something new. Secondly was the compelling hardware of the Samsung Galaxy S2 with it's huge 4.3 inch super amoled screen. Thirdly it's my birthday and I love kung fu...er oops techy stuff. So I will be posting my Android experience in my blog.


1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Blogger Janmar Delicana said...

It’s a great pleasure to read your blog. I find your post very informative. Thank you for sharing.
As a reader, I consider your writing to be a great example of a quality and globally competitive output.
As a moderator for Physician Nexus (a community for physicians) I would like to share your genuine ideas and knowledge. With this you can gain 1000 physician readers on Nexus.
We would love for you to visit our community. It's free, takes seconds, and is designed for physicians only - completely free of industry bias and commercial interests.
Best,
Janmar Delicana
On behalf of the Physician Nexus Team
www.PhysicianNexus.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites