Sunday, April 17, 2011

Doc gets the iPad 2




I have been having a great time with my iPad 2. Basically it's whiter,lighter, faster and has 2 cameras.


I try to tell myself I got the iPad to keep up to date with reading and organising my medical articles. Works great for PDF files. Evernote is a great way to keep track of notes stored online in the cloud. Goodreader is another excellent app to store your articles.


One of the main reasons I got the iPad 2 ( no it's not angry birds!) is to keep in touch with family and friends through FaceTime and Skype. Although there isn't a dedicated iPad Skype app, the iPhone Skype appp works great. Video calls work fine with Skype and FaceTime as long as you have a reasonable connection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites