Thursday, January 08, 2009

Feeling the Gadget Itch

I'm getting itchy...the itch to get a new gadget. The problem is that my HTC Tytn II / Kaiser is still serving pretty much all my needs. GPS is great with Igo8 and gets me around anywhere in Australia, medical apps, ebook reading is great with a scroll wheel and it's unique tilt function. So why do I need to change? I don't need to, I sorta want to. But will hold back a bit to save moolah. I am tempted by the Optus Iphone offer, if you sign up for 2 years, you get the iphone for about AUD$7 a month plus a plan of about AUD$49. Since my prepaid card uses about AUD$50 a month already, you could almost get the iphone for a little bit extra. Tempting...but no way am I going to hang on to an iPhone 3G for 2 years....
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger See Teck said...

Patients/Endurance is the name of the game..... Just upgraded my palm tx to htc diamond!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites