Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Kindcare Cardiology Stethoscope


Kindcare Cardiology Stethoscope
Originally uploaded by docfilesdocfiles

I just received my navy blue Kindcare Cardiology Stethoscope in my mail. I bought it in Ebay for AUD36 plus 6 for postage from Sydney and will be writing a review of it as I use it soon. It is a copy of the Littmann Cardiology with the special single head. My first impression is that it feels like its made of good quality plastic, sounds pretty loud as good as my Littmann classic SE anyway. It is pretty comfortable to use...and cheap!

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kt Mac said...

Hey there, have you used it yet??? What do you think? And what area of health? I want to buy one but worried the quality will not be good enough for on road rescuses etc. Thanks Kati

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites