Monday, August 06, 2007

Olay Total Effects SPF 15

The image “http://www.cpcpkg.com/magazine/06/11/cpc0611p52w_timeline.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
OK after going for the dermatology course, I decided that a good facial sunscreen is the best defence against wrinkles. The best over the counter solution seems to be Olay Total Effects which is RM26 on sale at Watsons at the moment. Even a normal sunblock is about RM25 so this seems to be gentler on the face and easy to use. So guys and gals, start applying some sun block to your face every day to prevent spots and wrinkles and even skin cancer. So free advert for Total Effects from me today!

Even Siti Norhaliza uses it!!

1 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger PeiLy Ngiam said...

I've use this product before.. about 1 or 2 years ago.. until when I about to finish the whole bottle, I found that the cream colour changes. I usually have the habit of open out those packaging to study how does a product works and finally I saw the cream colour changes due to the spring inside has already rusty.. after all till now.. I dare not use this product anymore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites