Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Where is the Penang Hospital's Website?


I received a query about the Penang hospital which reads :
"... why can't I find this hospital on Google?"

At first I thought, maybe it's in Malay, but I tried searching for Hospital Besar Pulau Pinang, Penang GH, Penang hospital, Kementerian Kesihatan. But to no avail. I know there used to be a Penang hospital website, but it seems to have disappeared. All I could find was the MOH website.

http://www.moh.gov.my/MohPortal/

Can anyone point me to the website?

3 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Palmdoc said...

We try to keep tabs on all Malaysian hospitals in the MMR, the public/MOH ones that we know of are here

Hospital Pulau Pinang does not appear to have a website AFAIK.

 
At 6:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

We are in the process of creating the HPP website. Started but stopped temporarily. Hope we can continue when work is less demanding. This is a non-profit work.

 
At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

We should not view setting up the website as non profit work. Hospitals are part of the essential services set up by the government to provide services and care to the people. People pay taxes and govenment has the duty to provide good services to the people. If not, why elect this government? In this information age, information is very important. Websites of individual institutions should be created to make life easier for people who need to look for essential information, itemsor services.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites