Friday, February 03, 2006

My Car Locks Broken at Tesco


My Car Locks Broken at Tesco
Originally uploaded by doctorchan.
Arrghh ...I just stopped by in Tesco, Penang for half and hour, when I came back, all three locks including the boot lock were broken. It looked like someone took a screwdriver and dug out all the locks. There I was stuck as I couldn't open the car. I sought help from the workers new by who were Bangladeshi and could not understand malay or english. I went to the security guard and was told nothing can be done. It seems if you want to make any police report you have to go to the Jelutong Police station! So I went to the locksmith there and for 30 ringgit he opened my car door with a jimmy tool whuch he conveniently kept in his backpack. Nothing was stolen, my car is old.I think the only guy who stod to gain was the locksmith.

Imagine if he spoilt the locks of 10 cars a day, he would make Rm9000 a month! So please be careful, try to park closer to the busy areas.

If I had time I would spend the day looking for the guy who is doing this and see just how many cars the locksmith is opening for a fee!

4 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These days with the advances of video camera and videophone ... can 'cctv' the activities if you're daring enough. Make sure you get the faces and the name of shop. And repeat acts.

Then post anonymously on google video: 'Name and Shame' the gang, the area's name etc. Since the police continue to sit on their asses, the local community have to police their own island!

kbc

 
At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey doc, how come you write funny? When you mean to say 'near by 'you write ' new by '. Are you dictating this while someone else types it? Even so, you should check it to see that there are no mistakes. I noticed a similar mistake in another post of yours. Take care. I enjoy reading your posts.
Regards

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Doc said...

Yes sorry about the typos. I often send my blogs from my pda phone and it has this word anticipation program that changes what I type sometimes. Still I will try to improve my posts! Thanks!

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very interesting situation. This afternoon, I committed the most stupid basic elementary error of any driver. I locked the car keys inside the car! And I didn’t realize it for almost an hour. And I also called a locksmith and he said that will come in 30 minutes, but he came in 25 minutes. I was really surprised, because I thought that he will come after one hour, cause locksmith usually have a lot of work. He opened the car in 5 minutes. So, the locksmith was very handy for me in this tight situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Health Blog Top Sites